Monday, January 30, 2012

The Boys and Me

Just having some fun before mommy returns to the working world - but only part-time!

  • I love my boys!  Even though I'm looking forward to some adult conversation, I certainly will miss them while I am driving back and forth.




  • I haven't been to the mall with my little guys in SO long.  And now I remember why. I really think all of the neon lights, vibrant colors, hordes of people and overabundance of things to look at makes little people go CRAZY.  I hope I haven't ruined my sister from wanting children.  She said she had fun...but this is what I brought home.  (Thank goodness for the 1+ drive home to top off the day!)

That certainly sums up our day!
  • I have started the process to begin painting!  Ryan helped me tape our entry hall this morning.  Now there is tape just about everywhere.  That should make things interesting.  Just when I thought I had found all the pieces he helped me with, I found some more during nap time.


  • Andrew has a great BIG imagination.  And he talks to just about anyone he meets as if he has known them forever.  Well, 5 whole years to be exact.  He told Mike the other day, "Dad, I think I COULD make that wall talk back to me."

  • Lessons are hard to learn the first time around, and perplexing the second time you have to learn them.  Like why I stopped cutting Andrew's hair by myself around the age of two.  I was reminded last night.  And poor Ryan was just traumatized.  The image of him standing on our bathroom counter, arms over his head as if he is ducking for cover, and screaming at the top of his lungs "No mommy!  No hair! I don't like it! Stop!" will not be forgotten any time soon.

  • I hope this week sends us back to a normal groove for life.  We certainly will see when Friday gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...