Saturday, August 27, 2011

I'm a Believer

Okay, so on my way home I had to call in a total confession to my friend and co-worker who has now created a monster in the blogging world. That would be yours truly. 

(Thanks is sent out to Megan.. aka the celebrity blog writer of "tales of the trees".  Yes, I get to claim her as my friend!)

I will have you know that when I talked to Mike tonight and told him what I was doing - learning about and becoming part of the blogging world - he called me a nerd.  I like when he calls me that.  I know I am still well-rounded in life.

So....a monster, yes it is true, I have been up until 2am (and later tonight!) the past two nights getting acquanited with my new bff The Blog.  And how glorious he is!

With that said, my work here tonight has to come to an end...for tonight. I will have my usual 7am wake-up call by a little dude who will be excited to start the day.  His usually Saturday morning wake-up call is, "Mom, get out of bed! The sun is up, the sun is up!" 

Oh to be SO excited for the day to start...especially when all you have to do is play!  I need more of that in my day/year/life!  When do we as mommies get to have a turn on the monkey bars?

1 comment:

  1. You're not a nerd. Excited to add you to my blogroll! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...