Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Our Very Own American Idol

My parents are American Idol fanatics, to say the least! 

My dad records every episode and if someone really knocks-his-socks-off he will rewind and watch them over and over again.

I watch occasionally (maybe 3-4 times in a season), but after last night's dinner crooner we just might have a real reason to watch.

You see, I am the theatrical one between Mike and I.  BIG shock, I know.

Well, until last night Mike was claiming Ryan as having a personality more like his... and Andrew was ALL mine.

He is re-thinking this now that Ryan has become a little more vocal.

The voting is in and I think we just might have the next American Idol on our hands. Just see for yourself!


(Disclaimer: Remember, we just moved so things aren't on the walls and those curtains are NOT staying!)

Mommy is very proud! 

I can just hear it from the front row now...

And America has chosen.  Your next American Idol is - Ralph Ryan aka The Ralph-inator Stevie Wonder!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...