Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A New Chapter Called Home

It happened so fast that I haven't really had any time to tell many friends what Mike and I have been talking and praying about over the last several weeks.

I am now working on a new routine and huge changes in life.  And I am enjoying EVERY minute so far!

I am now officially a stay-at-home mama!

The decision was made through LOTS of prayer and discussion and lots of trust!  I am very excited about this journey and look forward to the next three years (at least) of this focus on my family.  God is good all the time!  I have completely put my faith in Him and this decision is one of those wonderful leaps.

Just to show you what we have been up to recently in the wake of this decision...

  • Andrew has used his fabulous jewelry making skills to make a beautiful pipe cleaner necklace and bracelet set.  He has been adamant about me wearing them out of the house on our errands.  They have made quite the first impression!  (Sorry that the picture isn't very good.  The necklace is rockin!)


  • Ryan has been wearing my jewelry!  Isn't he SO pretty!  He certainly knows his fashion trends by stacking up those bracelets!


  • Enjoying time with Grandma and Grandpa and Cherry Berry is the best!




I am so blessed to be given this opportunity to spend this precious time with my fun loving boys! 

Now... I just have to plan what this time at home looks like.  You know me, I have to have a plan! 

And saving the world of D-town might just be part of that plan... Andrew does like to pretend to be a superhero, so why not? 

More to come on our superhero victories soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...