Tuesday, February 28, 2012

In Love with Clutter

I am a sentimental person.  What I am not is a pack rat. If I don't think I am going to use something within the next three months I pitch it.  Which brings up guilty feelings of contributing to a generation of users, but that is another topic all together.

I love all of the memories that we make as a family, but let's face it, I am not a good memory keeper.  I either forget my camera or forget to use it when I do have it.  When I do take pictures, they sit on the memory forever and rarely get printed or shared.  Those that I have printed out now sit in a drawer, or most recently since the move in a box.

I love all of the crafts and pictures that Andrew and Ryan bring home.  But I have a really hard time keeping it and I have a harder time throwing them away.

I needed a way to document them, so I started brainstorming.  Scrapbooking? I tried this once.  All of the items that I purchased at Hobby Lobby and Creative Memories...yep, still in the box.  Making a book online?  This is still a possibility, but even these I am not so good at completing.  Then it hit me - upload them to the ole' blog.  Perfect!

So here are several of our favorite arts and craft projects, so far.

Andrew's Artwork at 3 and 4 years-old.

Andrew's Pre-Kindergarten Artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...